- Kmart treats patient families to shopping spree
- Expedia 'Find Yours' campaign to help St. Jude find cures
- Brooks Brothers shopping event supports St. Jude
- Kay Jewelers on the TODAY show
- Be social for St. Jude this holiday season
- St. Jude kids and Kmart open trading on the NASDAQ market
- Empire State Building shines green for Thanks and Giving
- St. Jude Thanks and Giving kicks off on NBC's TODAY show Thanksgiving week
- Put saving children's lives on your holiday list
- Show your support for St. Jude during Buzz Day
- New season of success for the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign
Show your support for St. Jude during Buzz Day
During the holiday season, plug in to your social networks and lend your support to the families of St. Jude. On Monday, November 19, help spread the word about the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign to bring a message of hope about the fight against childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
Becoming a spokesperson for St. Jude is easy! All you have to do to take part is follow these steps:
- Show your support and change your background image on Facebook for a St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign image.
- If you have a corporate page on Facebook or a page where you promote your personal blog, publication or community group, you can add a special tab to let your followers know about the mission you support.
- Share your messages and stories on our Facebook page.
- Explain to your friends and followers why it’s important to join St. Jude.
Example: “I’m inspired by the children of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital this holiday season because of their perseverance and will to live. Join me in supporting St. Jude and let’s wish them happy holidays.”
- Follow the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #ThanksandGiving.
- Update your Pinterest page with the inspiring stories and photos from the Thanks and Giving campaign.
Sharing your passion on social media for the world to see is a great way to create awareness of our mission.
Put St. Jude kids on your listShopping for the holidays? Don’t forget to give to the kids of St. Jude! Our partners make it easy for you to help save the lives of children with cancer and other deadly diseases while you complete your shopping list.
See who's supporting us.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever pays St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.