- Kmart treats patient families to shopping spree
- Expedia 'Find Yours' campaign to help St. Jude find cures
- Brooks Brothers shopping event supports St. Jude
- Kay Jewelers on the TODAY show
- Be social for St. Jude this holiday season
- St. Jude kids and Kmart open trading on the NASDAQ market
- Empire State Building shines green for Thanks and Giving
- St. Jude Thanks and Giving kicks off on NBC's TODAY show Thanksgiving week
- Put saving children's lives on your holiday list
- Show your support for St. Jude during Buzz Day
- New season of success for the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign
St. Jude kids and Kmart open trading on the NASDAQ market
In celebration of the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign, St. Jude patients Paishence and Skyler joined Marlo Thomas, St. Jude national outreach director and Tim Austin, Regional Vice President, Retail Services - Kmart, rang the opening bell of the NASDAQ Marketsite in Times Square on December 3.
The ceremony was shown live in Times Square.
Kmart has been a long-time partner with the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign, consistently raising the most funds each year. To date, Kmart has raised more than $33 million for St. Jude kids.
"It was a true pleasure to ring the NASDAQ opening bell, alongside Marlo Thomas and two amazing patients from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital," said Austin. "It brings me great pride to share that since our partnership began, Kmart has helped raise more than $33 million to help better the lives of children in communities across the country. Kmart has become the leading fundraiser for the campaign three years in a row, and we are thrilled that St. Jude recently named the St. Jude LIFE and After Completion of Therapy Clinic Presented by Kmart in our company’s honor as recognition of the contributions of our customers and associates and our commitment to support St. Jude for years to come."
You can help support the kids of St. Jude this holiday season by donating today.
Put St. Jude kids on your listShopping for the holidays? Don’t forget to give to the kids of St. Jude! Our partners make it easy for you to help save the lives of children with cancer and other deadly diseases while you complete your shopping list.
See who's supporting us.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever pays St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.