- Kmart treats patient families to shopping spree
- Expedia 'Find Yours' campaign to help St. Jude find cures
- Brooks Brothers shopping event supports St. Jude
- Kay Jewelers on the TODAY show
- Be social for St. Jude this holiday season
- St. Jude kids and Kmart open trading on the NASDAQ market
- Empire State Building shines green for Thanks and Giving
- St. Jude Thanks and Giving kicks off on NBC's TODAY show Thanksgiving week
- Put saving children's lives on your holiday list
- Show your support for St. Jude during Buzz Day
- New season of success for the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign
St. Jude Thanks and Giving kicks off on NBC's TODAY show Thanksgiving week
For many, their nightmares began simply. A child’s fever that wouldn’t break. A toddler’s cold that wouldn’t go away. A teen’s headache that wouldn’t stop.
Doctor visits were followed by tests. Then the waiting; thinking it’s something simple. But a small shadow was building in their minds.
And then, the doctor says the words they didn't want to hear: "Your child has cancer."
It’s every parents’ worst nightmare.
Five families will share such stories on NBC's TODAY show Thanksgiving week, November 19 - 23. And they’ll also share the hope they discovered at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Hope that exists because of people like you.
These inspiring tales of courage and strength kick off the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign.
Thanks and Giving is a holiday campaign that unites shoppers, celebrities and national corporate partners to help find cures and save children with cancer and other deadly diseases.
Join Marlo Thomas and the TODAY show each day. Hear the stories, share the hope and get inspired this holiday season to make a difference in the lives of children everywhere.
Put St. Jude kids on your listShopping for the holidays? Don’t forget to give to the kids of St. Jude! Our partners make it easy for you to help save the lives of children with cancer and other deadly diseases while you complete your shopping list.
See who's supporting us.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever pays St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.