- We share our discoveries
- St. Jude helps ease the financial burden
- Revealing the causes of cancer
- Be a hero to St. Jude kids
- Kay Jewelers discusses St. Jude on TODAY show
- St. Jude around the world
- A leader in treating sickle cell disease
- Disney star joins St. Jude patient for Kmart shopping spree
- Another successful year for St. Jude Thanks and Giving
- We focus on what matters most
- Rewriting the book on childhood cancer
- St. Jude Thanks and Giving all week on TODAY
St. Jude around the world
Sick children from around the world have always traveled to St. Jude for treatment. But dealing with childhood cancer is more effective, and a little less scary, if patients can be in their home country, surrounded by the comfort of family and friends.
For this reason, St. Jude has partnered with hospitals and institutions in 14 countries and is improving the survival rates of children with cancer everywhere. The results have been dramatic. For example, since partnership with St. Jude was established in Guatemala City, survival rates for some types of cancer have increased from 28 percent to 70 percent. In El Salvador, the five-year survival rate for children with the most common form of childhood cancer has risen from 10 percent to 70 percent during the time collaboration has existed with St. Jude.
Thanks to the support of people like you, St. Jude is able to expand its reach all over the world so that more children’s lives can be saved. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
Dedicate your gift to someonePay tribute to a friend or loved one by helping St. Jude continue its lifesaving mission. You can choose to notify them of your gift via e-card or mail card.
Make your gift today.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.