- St. Jude families show their gratitude
- Fun behind the scenes with Michael Strahan
- We won't stop until no child dies of cancer
- Cancer took Olivia's eyesight. St. Jude gave it back.
- Thanksgiving week: Get to know our patients on the TODAY show
- Kay Jewelers discusses St. Jude on NBC's TODAY show
- Keeping families whole
- Behind the scenes with Jennifer Aniston and Samantha
- Saving all children
- Three things you should know about St. Jude research
- Our worldwide reach
- Behind the scenes with Sofia Vergara and Sebastian
- 'Possibilities' - inspired by a St. Jude patient
- Celebrating daily life
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude
St. Jude around the world
Sick children from around the world have always traveled to St. Jude for treatment. But dealing with childhood cancer is more effective, and a little less scary, if patients can be in their home country, surrounded by the comfort of family and friends.
For this reason, St. Jude has partnered with hospitals and institutions in 14 countries and is improving the survival rates of children with cancer everywhere. The results have been dramatic. For example, since partnership with St. Jude was established in Guatemala City, survival rates for some types of cancer have increased from 28 percent to 70 percent. In El Salvador, the five-year survival rate for children with the most common form of childhood cancer has risen from 10 percent to 70 percent during the time collaboration has existed with St. Jude.
Thanks to the support of people like you, St. Jude is able to expand its reach all over the world so that more children’s lives can be saved. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
You can make such a differenceFind out what you can do to support St. Jude and its mission.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.