- Kmart treats patient families to shopping spree
- Expedia 'Find Yours' campaign to help St. Jude find cures
- Brooks Brothers shopping event supports St. Jude
- Kay Jewelers on the TODAY show
- Be social for St. Jude this holiday season
- St. Jude kids and Kmart open trading on the NASDAQ market
- Empire State Building shines green for Thanks and Giving
- St. Jude Thanks and Giving kicks off on NBC's TODAY show Thanksgiving week
- Put saving children's lives on your holiday list
- Show your support for St. Jude during Buzz Day
- New season of success for the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign
Expedia 'Find Yours' campaign to help St. Jude find cures
This holiday season, Expedia is teaming with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in helping save the lives of children with cancer and other deadly diseases.
Expedia knows that every trip is unique, personal and has the potential to transform lives. Expedia seeks to help each individual find exactly what it is they're looking for.
During Expedia's "Find Yours" campaign, the online travel agency is asking its customers to join them in ensuring that all kids have the chance to grow up and find what they are looking for through the featured "find Your Strength" video.
From December 4, 2012, to January 31, 2013, Expedia will feature the story of St. Jude patient Maggie, who came to St. Jude for treatment of Ewing sarcoma and is encouraging their visitors to donate to St. Jude by texting GIVE to 50333 to donate $10.
Expedia will also match each text-to-donate gift, up to $25,000. For every retweet of the campaign hashtag #ExpediaStJude on Twitter, Expedia will donate $1 (up to $10,000).
Expedia will also match each donation made by visitors to www.Expedia.com/FindYours, bringing their total donation match to $250,000.
Put St. Jude kids on your listShopping for the holidays? Don’t forget to give to the kids of St. Jude! Our partners make it easy for you to help save the lives of children with cancer and other deadly diseases while you complete your shopping list.
See who's supporting us.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever pays St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.