- Kmart treats patient families to shopping spree
- Expedia 'Find Yours' campaign to help St. Jude find cures
- Brooks Brothers shopping event supports St. Jude
- Kay Jewelers on the TODAY show
- Be social for St. Jude this holiday season
- St. Jude kids and Kmart open trading on the NASDAQ market
- Empire State Building shines green for Thanks and Giving
- St. Jude Thanks and Giving kicks off on NBC's TODAY show Thanksgiving week
- Put saving children's lives on your holiday list
- Show your support for St. Jude during Buzz Day
- New season of success for the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign
Be social for St. Jude this holiday season
A number of St. Jude partners are hoping you'll “like” them this holiday season. And the more of you that do, the more support they will give to St. Jude kids.
Use Facebook to “like” the following partners and you'll help raise funds for St. Jude:
- New York & Company will donate $1 to St. Jude (up to $50,000) for every new person who likes their Facebook page from November 17 through January 2.
- Jared the Galleria of Jewelry will donate $1 to St. Jude (up to $25,000) for every person who likes their Facebook page through December 31.
- Ticketmaster will donate $1 to St. Jude (up to $20,000) for every new person who likes their Facebook page until December 31.
- Trump Hotel Collection will donate $1 to St. Jude (up to $5,000) for every person who likes their Facebook page from now through December 25.
- Ann Taylor will donate $1 to St. Jude (up to $10,000) for every person who likes their Facebook page from December 10 – December 31.
- Hammermill paper will donate $1 to St. Jude (up to $30,000) for every person who likes their Facebook page from now until December 31. Hammermill will donate an extra $5,000 in it reaches 12,000 fans.
Online travel service Expedia also has a number of ways you can help St. Jude between now and January 31, 2013. The company will:
- donate $5 (up to $50,000) for every person who shares the Find Your Strength post from Expedia’s Facebook page.
- donate $1 (up to $10,000) for every person who retweets hashtag #ExpediaStJude on Expedia’s Twitter page.
- match donations made (up to $25,000) when consumers text GIVE to 50333 to donate $10 to the kids of St. Jude.
- match every dollar consumers donate when they visit www.Expedia.com/FindYours (up to $165,000)
In addition, HSN is encouraging users to "Deck the Hall for St. Jude" as part of its Pin to Give campaign on Pinterest. For every holiday-décor Pinterest board created, HSN will donate $1 to St. Jude, up to $5,000, from November 29 through December 31.
Put St. Jude kids on your listShopping for the holidays? Don’t forget to give to the kids of St. Jude! Our partners make it easy for you to help save the lives of children with cancer and other deadly diseases while you complete your shopping list.
See who's supporting us.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever pays St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.