- St. Jude families show their gratitude
- Fun behind the scenes with Michael Strahan
- We won't stop until no child dies of cancer
- Cancer took Olivia's eyesight. St. Jude gave it back.
- Thanksgiving week: Get to know our patients on the TODAY show
- Kay Jewelers discusses St. Jude on NBC's TODAY show
- Keeping families whole
- Behind the scenes with Jennifer Aniston and Samantha
- Saving all children
- Three things you should know about St. Jude research
- Our worldwide reach
- Behind the scenes with Sofia Vergara and Sebastian
- 'Possibilities' - inspired by a St. Jude patient
- Celebrating daily life
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude
We share our discoveries
When our scientists make discoveries, they don’t just share them with the researchers down the hall. And they don’t just share them with the doctors in our clinics. They publish their results and share their data online so that it’s available for the entire world.
For example, in 2012, our Pediatric Cancer Genome Project offered the largest-ever release of comprehensive human cancer genome data for free access by scientists everywhere. This data is valuable not just to cancer researchers, but also to scientists studying almost any disease. The project, done in collaboration with Washington University, has been the first major privately-funded study of its kind to share data as soon as it becomes available.
St. Jude also offers a comprehensive educational and collaboration program called St. Jude Cure4Kids. This innovative website gives doctors, scientists and researchers everywhere a free online meeting place. St. Jude Cure4Kids is used by more than 37,000 health care professionals from 187 countries.
As a result, discoveries made here at St. Jude are used in hospitals across the country and around the world — pioneering treatment turned into lifesaving care, from our hospital to yours. So when you help St. Jude, you're helping save children in your community and around the world — today, and for years to come.
You can make such a differenceFind out what you can do to support St. Jude and its mission.
Give monthlyGiving monthly is quick, easy and helps ensure that no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for anything. St. Jude Partners In Hope receive special benefits such as monthly patient stories.
Become a monthly donor.